|Home||» Products||» Ceramic fiber products||» High Temperature Ceramic Rope|
High Temperature Ceramic Rope
The ceramic fiber yarn is twisted and braided to form ceramic fiber rope with high strength. It is also strengthened with either an optional alloy steel wire/ Inconel or fiberglass filament for high temperature. The tensile strength and durability of the ceramic ropes are its most remarkable attributes. We make sure that being a trusted manufacturer our products conform to the standards of quality.
- It has low thermal conductivity
- It does not burn or smolder.
- It is resistant to thermal shock.
- It shows great resistance toward stress and vibration
- Melting Temperature: 1800oC
- Max Continuous temperature: 1260oC.
- Temperature Ranges: 1260oC to 1800oC melting point
- Chemical Composition: 70% Al, 30% SiO2
- Weave Style: Braided / Twisted
- Sizes: 3 mm to 100 mm
- Density: 0.6 to 0.8 g/cc
- Normal Packing: 5kgs - 25kgs/roll