|Home||» Products||» Ceramic fiber products||» High Temperature Woven Ceramic Fiber Cloth|
High Temperature Woven Ceramic Fiber Cloth
High Temperature Woven Ceramic Fiber Cloth is a woven fabric that is made using high quality alumino-silicate based ceramic fiber and is reinforced with alloy steel wire and fiberglass filament. The product is white in color, completely odorless and is the right material for high temperature applications ranging up to 2300oF. It is a lightweight fiber cloth with fire proof and chemical resistant characteristics.
Uses/ Applications :
- Safety and protective insulation cover, curtains, blanket, welding blanket
- Such fiber cloth are used in safety insulation blankets, curtains and covers.
- It is used in insulation wrapping material for wire, cable, pipe, exhaust, etc.
- Maximum Temperature: 650oC for Glass Fiber Reinforced Cloth
- -20oC ~+150oC (Fluor 1260oC) for Stainless Steel Wire Reinforced Cloth
- Normal Dimension : Thickness: 1.5~5.0mm. Width: 1000mm
- Normal Packing: 30m/roll