The Non-Metallic Expansion Joints (NMEJ) that our company deals in provide various benefits, especially during plant design and building. Simultaneously, they take up movements in different directions, which have almost no reactive forces. It needs completely little space for installation and easily adapts to the physical condition so that it is easy to install and transport.
Being a quality oriented manufacturer in accordance to the standard guidelines the manufacturing of the joints is done because of which the material perfectly suits the application requirement.
Application/ Uses :
- For the absorption of vibrations in Pneumatic Connections, Hydraulic Pipe, Chemical Fertilizer Pipe that are caused by temperature changes.
- It is also used in engines, machines, pumps etc.
- It helps in noise reduction in fluid circuits
- It is further used for the absorption of different kinds of movements such as axial compression, angular deviations, axial elongation and other.
- It provides a very tight seal against pipe flange
- It causes water-hammer reduction