Rubber Expansion Joints
Product Code : 22
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Meter
- Price Range
- 10.00 - 20.00 INR
- 3000 mm.
- Product Type
- Expansion Joints, Others
The wide spectrum of expansion joints that we as a manufacturer offers are mostly used in industrial piping systems to enable movement due to mechanical and thermal changes in the system.
The expansion joints with metal flanges are manufactured in a way that it efficiently accommodates few movements during the reducing the transfer of forces to sensitive components in the system.
Our company, Rex Industry is known for designing and fabricating different types of Rubber Expansion Joints that combines varied layers of fabrics in a particular manner which, guarantees the desired flexibility and resistance to aging for long.
- The sizes vary up to 3000 mm.
- The test pressure is up to 35 kg cm2.
- It is manufactured in both single or multiple arche
- Per arch it performs a great moment
- It has stainless steel or galvanised carbon steel retainer ring
- It helps to reduce noise reduction in the circuits of fluids.
- It is used for Absorption of vibrations in pipes, which is caused by changes to temperature. In addition to this, it is also used in engines, machines pumps, deposits etc.
- It is used for the absorption of all types of movements like axial elongation, as axial compression, lateral and angular deviations and more.
- It used for connecting pipes that are not properly lined up.
- It provides a tight seal against pipe flanges.
- It reduced water-hammer reduction
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Meter Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India